Our company can provide preparation of an Emergency Plan tailored to your needs. An Emergency Plan is required for any facility or workplace that must comply with the Work Health and Safety Act 2011. The standard for compliance is AS 3745-2010 Planning for Emergencies in Facilities.
The Plan outlines:
- The Emergency Planning Committee
- The Emergency Plan
- Emergency Response Procedures
- The Emergency Control Organisation
- Training and Response Exercises
- Review and Maintenance.
The plan can be customised to have procedures in place in the event of:
- Fire and smoke
- Bomb threat
- Medical emergency
- Hazardous materials
- Natural disasters
- Emergencies outside the premises
- Civil disorder and illegal occupation.
Some of these potential emergencies may not be applicable to your workplace or business.