Bushfire Threat Assessment Reports
Bushfire Consultants Pty Ltd provides a wide range of bushfire assessment services. Servicing Newcastle and the Greater Hunter Regional area and incorporating Hunter Bushfire Consulting, we provide Bushfire Threat Assessment Reports for developments both large and small. We provide advice about Bushfire Risk Management to help mitigate the impact that the mechanisms of bushfire can have on your property.
Before you purchase a block of land you need to know of any incumbrance that exists over the property. Whether vacant or not, part of your due diligence, along with pest and building inspections, is to investigate the possibility that the land is in a Bushfire Prone Area. If your block is captured on the Bushfire Prone Area Map our company can provide you with a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Report which details the level of threat and the possible financial implications it may pose.
- Bushfire Prone Area Development Planning
- Bushfire Threat Assessment Reports
- Bushfire Risk Management
- Pre-Purchase Feasibility Studies
- AS 3959 2009 Compliance
- Emergency Management Plans
- Evacuation Diagrams Formal industry
- Fast and reliable service
- Many years of practical experience as a builder and professional firefighter